Thursday, January 22, 2009

welcome to obama nation...

...and a post completely unrelated to it. more old shit. I just can't stop going through old trash. This was for graphic design 2, which I took...2 or 3 years ago? I'm not sure. I was tempted to go through and retouch some of the crappy elements (blown out filter effects, shoddy photograph edges) but fuck it.



I remember I did this project because I didn't like the original box art. I got sick of seeing first person shooter covers that had pictures of guys firing guns at nothing. I wanted to focus on the more dramatic aspects of the game. I guess it didn't work, because the first thing that came out of someone's mouth was that it "looked like the cover for every shooting game I've ever seen."

stupid cracker!

1 comment:

the boneyard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.